Loading, Please Wait...
Study the Strategies of 108 Key Players in the mHealth Ecosystem
DUBLIN, IRELAND --(Marketwired - March 24, 2016) - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mhealth and Home Monitoring -- 7th Edition" report to their offering.
mHealth and Home Monitoring gives first-hand insights into the adoption of wireless solutions for health monitoring.
According to this new study, revenues for remote patient monitoring (RPM) solutions reached EUR6.2 billion in 2015, including revenues from medical monitoring devices, mHealth connectivity solutions, care delivery platforms and mHealth care programs. RPM revenues are expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.1 percent between 2015 and 2020, reaching EUR25.0 billion at the end of the forecast period.
Savings attributable to payers and care providers will by far exceed this amount as connected care solutions can allow better health outcomes to be achieved more cost efficiently. The new care models enabled by these technologies are furthermore often consistent with patients' preferences of living more healthy, active and independent lives. The healthcare industry is advancing towards an age where connected healthcare solutions will be part of standard care practices.
This strategic research report provides you with 250 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report will allow you to:
- Profit from 40 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Learn about key home health monitoring devices and services.
- Understand the dynamics of the health monitoring market in Europe and North America.
- Comprehend how wireless technology can become seamlessly integrated with medical devices.
- Evaluate the business opportunities in the emerging mHealth segment.
- Predict future market and technology developments.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which medical conditions offer the best potential for wireless health monitoring solutions?
- Who are the leading providers of connected medical devices?
- What are the mHealth strategies of medical device vendors and pharmaceutical companies?
- Which are the general technology trends for home health monitoring equipment?
- What initiatives have been taken by the leading players in the telecom and IT industries?
- How can connectivity redefine the use cases of medical devices and the value propositions to patients and other stakeholders?
- What are the market shares of the top 5 integrated telehealth solution vendors?
- Why are smartphone applications so significant for the mHealth market?
- How can healthcare providers and payers benefit from mHealth solutions?
Key Topics Covered:
1 The challenge from welfare diseases
2 mHealth platforms
3 Physiological monitoring solution providers
4 Medication and integrated monitoring solution providers
5 Market analysis and forecasts
- A&D Medical
- Aerotel Medical Systems
- Apple HealthKit
- Bayer Healthcare
- Bosch Healthcare
- Boston Scientific
- Cadwell Laboratories
- CardioComm Solutions
- Care Innovations
- Clement Clarke International
- Compliance Meds Technologies
- Exco InTouch
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- Get Real Health
- Helena Laboratories
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- iLine Microsystems
- iSonea Ideal Life
- InRange Systems
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medical International Research
- Microsoft HealthVault
- Natus Medical
- Ndd Medizintechnik
- Nonin Medical
- nSpire Health Omron Healthcare
- Orange Healthcare
- Philips Hospital to Home
- Philips Medido
- Philips Respironics
- Propeller Health
- Proteus Digital Health
- Qualcomm Life
- Roche Diabetes Care
- Roche Diagnostics
- S3 Group
- SHL Telemedicine
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Sotera Wireless
- St. Jude Medical
- TZ Medical
- Tactio Health
- Telenor Connexion
- Tunstall Healthcare Group
For more information visit: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrtfms/mhealth_and_home.
Research and Markets
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716