Loading, Please Wait...
Carsharing Memberships Will Grow at a CAGR of 33% From 4.8 Million at the End of 2014 to 26 Million by 2020
DUBLIN, IRELAND --(Marketwired - March 24, 2016) - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Carsharing Telematics Market" report to their offering.
What are the latest developments on the carsharing market? The author estimates that carsharing memberships will grow at a CAGR of 33 percent from 4.8 million at the end of 2014 to 26 million by 2020. This report explains all segments including station-based and free floating carsharing. Get up to date with the latest information about carsharing organisations, vendors, products and markets.
The Carsharing Telematics Market is a comprehensive report analysing the latest developments on this market worldwide. This strategic research report provides you with 100 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from this report:
- Insights from numerous executive interviews with market leading companies.
- New data on carsharing fleets and members worldwide.
- Comprehensive overview of the carsharing telematics value chain.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Detailed profiles of 19 carsharing platform vendors and their propositions.
- Market forecasts by region lasting until 2020.
This report answers the following questions:
- What is the current status of the carsharing telematics industry?
- Which are the leading carsharing telematics platform providers?
- How are carmakers positioning themselves on the carsharing market?
- What carsharing services are available from leading service providers today?
- What business models are used by carsharing companies?
- How can smartphones be leveraged for carsharing services?
- How will the market evolve in Europe, North America and other parts of the world?
Who should buy this report?
The Carsharing Telematics Market is the foremost source of information about the rapid adoption of carsharing technology. Whether you are a car manufacturer, telematics service provider, telecom operator, content provider, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our indepth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Cars and personal mobility services
2 Car OEM mobility service initiatives
3 Carsharing organisations
4 Technology vendors
5 Market forecasts and trends
- Avis Budget Group and Zipcar
- Bluecarsharing (Bolloré Group's Autolib, BlueLy, BlueCub and BlueIndy)
- CAR2GO (Israel)
- City Car Club
- City CarShare
- Daimler Group
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Mobility Carsharing Switzerland
- ORIX Auto Corporation
- PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Sixt Group
- Volkswagen Group
- Volvo Car Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6llsh/the_carsharing
Sector: Auto Leasing and Rental
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716